Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Allen Family Hike

We went for a hike with James, Meieli, Mom, Dad and Trever. It was so much fun. Nate and I told James and Meieli that we left our lunch at home on the table so we could get a free lunch. (Not really....we did leave our lunch sitting at home on the table. We all met in Ashton at 8:30 a.m. (a.k.a. 9:00 a.m.) Then we went up to the tunnel near is it Warm River?.....sad, I don't even know the names of these places that I've been to my whole life.



I love this picture of Dad....it is just classic dad out in nature!!!! The backpack is of course his camera!
Brady and Claire had so much fun. They love to run around and play together.
Mom and Trever. Trev did such a good job even though it started to get pretty hot! We had so much fun! I love the summer!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love it! Thanks for updating. I have got to know what is going on in the fam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! That looks like a fun hike. Don't worry I grew up in Ashton and I don't know the name of that place either, I just call it the train tunnel! Looks like so much fun! Thanks for the update! Mom told me the hike was like 5 miles long, that is awesome that Trev made it all the way! Tell Nate writing his name on the train tunnel is vandelism and I am going to tell on him! Haha, JK. It was probably already there! Love Ya! Lindz

    ReplyDelete

Followers