Sunday, February 13, 2011

Random Pics of Cute Kids

Ok...so Nate and I seriously want to update this thing. I've decided that I'm switching from putting pictures of my children on facebook to pictures of them on here and making it private. Yeah, I'm the paranoid mom. But on the bright side, this thing will get updated more frequently. So here you go: I think my kids are just stinkin' cute, but I am their mom! :)


The kids went snowshoeing with Nate and LOVED it.....Yes, we would all love snow shoes as a gift for anyone who wants to randomly donate to us. :)


Olivia's eyes arent' really blue, but they look like it in these pictures. They're still kind of Hazel, but I think they might be going more brown........Also, can I just say that I LOVE having girl(s) plural....so fun!


Two little beautiful, sweet girls.


This is Olivia's newest smile. It's more like a grimace, but we love it. She smiles at EVERYTHING. So adorable.

Claire is so funny. She's my little model girl. She's always posing for me. Poor thing. She's been subjected to pictures so often since she was little that it's second nature to her now! :)
So I'm sorry my layout is completely and utterly retarded. If I'm going to blog, I seriously need some lessons from you pros!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers