Thursday, January 19, 2012

Allen Family Christmas

Well, we had a great Christmas this year. We had three different Allen family parties, a Geddes family party, two work parties, a school party, and a ward party which Nate and I had to be Mary and Joseph in the nativity. It was definitely a busy December, but a fun one. Pictures are better than words, especially mine, so here they are:

We got a brand new cousin, Declan, on Christmas Eve. Nate and I went to visit him on Christmas Day!!!
He was 5 lbs, something. Super tiny and cute! I wouldn't know what to do with a baby that size after my 9 pounder!

Siblings party at Mom and Dad Allen's on the 23rd.
Cute, naked, dancing baby!
Cousin Rowan, or "Ro Ro" as Livy calls him.
Grandma had cute little crafts for the kids, which Claire loves!!!
All of the boys taking down Uncle Dave.
This is the only picture we got at the extended-family Moseley Christmas party.
Mom's incredible tree that I would never have the patience to do.
Christian's new hat and shirt.
Nate loves his new shoes.....he wears them to work all the time.
Claire got a bunch of drawing stuff. It was such a perfect gift for our little artist.

I got a very cute jacket with matching gloves and scarf!! I can't wait to wear it again after the baby is here. (When I can actually zip it up! :))
Christian got an awesome light-saber, which is so totally appropriate for him right now. He also got a really cute angry birds shirt and hat that he wears all the time.


Me and my handsome little dude.
Cute boys!
The girls reading Christmas stories with Grandma.
Gotta show the baby belly (which is already much bigger and more uncomfortable than in this picture!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers