Tuesday, March 22, 2011

All things bed+St. Patrick's Day

Asleep in Bed

So the other night, in the middle of the night, I was awake. Surprise, surprise. Yes, I had been up with Livy and I walked past Christian's room to see this: Adorable. I love how his hands were while he was sleeping.

This is the same picture, but I turned on my flash because the ISO on my camera does not do great with low light. :(
I had to take a picture of this to document how Livy Divy always falls asleep. There is quite the system. She has to be holding one of her little stuffed animal blanket things. (I don't know what they are: they're a little blanket with a head.) Then she also has to have her Nemo fish and her mobile music turned on. I have to keep going in and turning the music on her mobile about 4 times before she's out. She almost always has one of these things covering her face so I have to move it! So cute.
Bedhead.

This is pretty a typical morning look for Livy. It can get pretty wild!

Pretty nice "do" there, Livy.

Bedtime.

This is my awesome husband reading bedtime stories to my kids. He read somewhere that kids will be better readers if their dad reads to them, so he makes a point of doing it. Plus, he enjoys it. I love that guy!!!

I just love seeing this. This baby absolutely adores her siblings.


St. Patrick's Day

Cutest little boy. He always cracks us all up.
A pretty typical pose from these two.

These guys are the best of friends. They do everything together and I love it!
They had to wear green on St. Patty's Day for Preschool.

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Love all the pictures, and it looks like you had a fun St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, I love the main picture at the top, that is so cute, and the quote is so true!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baby is so dang adorable. All of them are. It makes me excited to be a mom! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers