Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Basketball Tournament

Claire's little dance group performed for the half-time show of one of the basketball games at this tournament. They are so cute and she is such a good little dancer. (These shots are actually from a previous performance.)



























Grandpa, Dave and James playing hard. Nate really wanted to play in this tournament, but he hurt his knee hiking Table Rock in snow shoes the weekend before with Grandpa, James, and Uncle Todd. (These pictures are from our new little point-and-shoot that doesn't take great pictures but is super convenient.)






















All the kids were running like crazy around the track. It's so fun to be so close to cousins!!! We also had the scare of our lifetimes!

On the other side of the bleachers where we were sitting, the bleachers were folded up. The kids decided to go open the gate and try to go down them. It was like a 30 foot death-drop onto a hard, gym floor. If a kid had fallen, it would've killed them. And of course my little Christian was about to lead them all like little lemmings off of a cliff. "Oh, no." Pop!

I jumped up, screaming their names and ran over as fast as I could. I explained very sternly that kids could not go through that gate because they would die. I think I sufficiently freaked them out, but my legs felt like jello for 15 min after that, I was so scared. Later Christian sweetly smiled up at me and said, "Remember, mom. We can't go over to that side cause we'll DIE!" I guess he got the point.














The whole clan enjoying the basketball games! I think everyone but Hailee and Derek (and baby girl) was there.











Cute picture of Lindz!


















Me and my cute boy!










Claire and cousin Dawson were having a blast!















Alissa and Meieli








We all had a ton of fun watching basketball, seeing family and eating treats!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers