Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Grandpa's Birthday, Cousin Rowan, and games with Grandma and Grandpa

Happy 52nd Birthday to Grandpa! Here are some cute kids enjoying cake with him!

Thank you Grandma (and Dairy Queen) for the delicious ice-cream cake for Grandpa's birthday!
Here's everyone hanging out, talking, and looking at really hot pictures from old photo albums! :)

Grandpa and Livy-Divy with her wild, after pig-tails hair!Lindz with her sleeping growth, Dantzel. :)
A pensive-looking Nate.

Cousin Rowan.

Here are just a few shots of Rowan for his 2 month old pictures. There were a ton of cute ones, but here are just a few. I will have everyone know that just before the pictures, I got 2 real smiles from him!! Adorable. We'll try to capture those smiles by his 4 month pics. :)
I love the look of adoration on Alissa's face.



Grandma, Grandpa, and Trever came over to play games. They mostly ended up doing puzzles, watching Veggie Tales "Lord of the Beans," and talking about Dad's greenhouse. It was a ton of fun. This is Grandma and Claire (and Trever's hand) doing puzzles. Two beautiful girls. I love this picture!
Grandpa with the kiddos.
I love this one of Livy and Grandpa! It's so sweet.

2 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures Elisa! I am so glad you are in to blogging now! :) Thanks again for Rowan's pictures. I LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good blogging and so soon after the event...please keep it up! Especially if I move, I will need to see stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete

Followers